ESPN BOTTOM LINE

Friday, January 6, 2012

Landry Jones to Return to Oklahoma for Senior Season

From: Redzone.org

Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones, the school's all-time leading passer, announced Thursday that he is returning to school for his senior year.

"I want to accomplish the goals that I set before I got here, and there is still a lot more to do," Jones said. "I want to make sure I've exhausted every effort in that area. And I want to be a senior. I enjoy being at OU and with my teammates and look forward to graduating with the guys that were in my class when I got here."

Jones said the NFL was a strong lure.

"That's the ultimate goal for anyone who plays football," Jones said. "I've thought about that since I was a little boy. It would be a great honor to play in the NFL and that goal will still be there when I finish at Oklahoma."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...