ESPN BOTTOM LINE

Monday, August 13, 2012

Bengals DE Carlos Dunlap out at least four weeks

From: Redzone.org

Following Sunday’s practice, Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said that defensive end Carlos Dunlap will miss at least four weeks due to a sprained right knee, Joe Reedy of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports. Dunlap was injured during the first quarter of Friday’s 17-6 win over the Jets.

Dunlap was still on crutches in the locker room and said the injury happened when Jets receiver Patrick Turner fell after a 6-yard reception and clipped Dunlap’s knee.

“It is what it is and now I have to do what I got to do to get back on the field,” Dunlap said. ” They’re not going to let me go back out there until I am fully prepared. It’s one of those situations where you have to do a lot to get back out there and now I have to do it.

“Obviously you are frustrated when it happens. Probably was a little hard on myself but my family helped pull me out of that. It’s part of football.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...